Days to Keycon

Wednesday 6 July 2016

I have no idea what to do

July 7, 2016 - 317 days to Keycon

One of the off putting things about being married with children is that on those rare days that you are on your own you find yourself completely unable to figure out what you want to do.

I'm sitting here on my couch, a fan by the door blowing cool air on me, in my underwear and realizing that the world today is indeed my oyster but I have no clue what to do with myself.

Jenn and the kids are camping.  The toddler is with his auntie and I'm sitting here able to go wherever I want and do whatever I want and I'm realizing that I have no idea what to do!

I could go browse a bookstore.  I could go explore a used CD store and look for some music.

Instead I'm here on my computer.

This stinks.

I'm going to go find something to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment