Days to Keycon

Monday 1 January 2018

The LEGO project: Part deux!

Some months back Riley and I pulled out the LEGO and got started sifting through it, working to find the pieces off of a list, printed from an online file. However, once we started digging I came across two pieces that changed my direction. 

The two side panels, LL 918, changed my direction. I knew I had one of the old kits and that there were two lettered 1 x 4's but I wasn't sure what the numbers were. So coming across those pieces were, if you'll excuse the pun, the final pieces of the puzzle. 




Picture by Andreas Zapf

I found the parts for the project and placed them into a baggie for storage until I could actually build the kit. Unfortunately Riley kind of lost interest so I wound up putting it aside.

Now that the new year is here I think I might resurrect the project and do a time lapse video of the build.

So stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment